- General: Execruit GmbH respects your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. We have therefore created this Policy to provide information to you about how and why we process personal information and the rights that you have with regard to your personal information. This Policy also outlines obligations to protect personal data under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data and privacy protection legislation. The term “processing” as used in this statement refers to data operations such as collection, storage, use, transfer and disclosure. Please read this policy carefully. If you have any questions about this Policy our data processing activities, please contact our data protection officer for information and assistance.
- About Us: Execruit GmbH is a company GmbH is registered in Switzerland (hereafter referred to as “Execruit”, “We”, “our”, “us” or “Company”). Execruit GmbH specialises in executive search and recruitment, career development and consulting as well as organizational strategy consulting services. Our contact information is provided below
Address: Martinsgasse 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland,
Telephone: +41 78 889 3675
- Our business partners may access your information.We are a Basel, Switzerland based agency offering recruiting, training and coaching services to companies and individuals. These business partners may have access to certain personal information as necessary for providing services to you on our behalf.
- Data We Process. When you submit your curriculum vitae (CV) to Execruit and consequently create a job seeker account at our Platform, Execruit will process personal information supplied by you as well as information about your use of the our services. We collect the following types of information:
- Personal information: When you register as a job seeker, we collect the following information: name, date of birth, address, email, telephone number and information on the CV including for example your previous work experience, previous employers, diplomas and certification, photograph and other information that you voluntarily provide to us. You can create a user account on our website. Execruit may also create your user account if for example you direct to us to do so via telephone conversation or interview.
- Information we obtain in connection with account registration such as personal letter, carrier ambitious, personal skills, qualifications, branch or industry of interest, hobbies, preferred working hours, etc.
- Information we collect from other sources, for example information from your referees
- Information about usage of services: When you access or use the website we collect technical information such as your IP address, device type, device version, login details and cookie information.
The consultants of Execruit using information from other sources including online platforms may supplement this information. These include:
- Job interviews, comments, and memos by Execruit consultants.
- Information obtained via correspondence with you.
- Nationality or residency permit information.
- Information from online job search platforms.
- Do We Process Special Category Data? No. Execruit does not process any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. We also advise our customer not to submit information containing this type of sensitive data.
- The Legal grounds for processing personal data: We rely on the following as justification for processing of personal data:
- Your consent (when provided). We do not force users to create user accounts on our platform so when you register as a user on out platform, you are doing so voluntarily and we rely on your consent to in processing your data so as to complete your registration.
- To fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
- In our legitimate interest (as explained below).
- To comply with applicable laws.
- How We Use Data. We use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and administer services you have requested through the creation of your user account including for example providing career advice or finding suitable job placements for you. We do this so as to fulfil our commitments to you under our terms of service.
- We also process personal information so as to collate additional information from your references. This type of processing is done as necessary in our legitimate interest to ensure that we obtain the right candidate for the job.
- To manage and respond to questions and enquiries you submit to our customer support service. This is done in our legitimate interest to ensure that job candidates can communicate with us.
- To carry out market analysis, system tests and business and method development. We process data in this way in our legitimate interest to ensure that services and our system meets candidate’s and our customer’s needs over time.
- To carry out direct marketing and provide offers from Execruit. You can always opt-out of marketing and promotional offers from us. Read more under your data rights.
- Automated profiling: We do not employ automatic profiling and recommendation of candidates. Decisions on the suitability of candidate is done carefully by our consultations give each candidate equal consideration with regard to their merits.
- Data Sharing and Disclosure: We may share your information to other companies within Execruit and service providers who provide services to us, for example providers of email service delivery, support and maintenance, or server hosting of our system. Execruit will be the party responsible for the processing of your personal information, which our partners or we carry out at Execruits’ instructions and partners will not be permitted to use personal information for other purposes than we have specified. Sharing of personal information within Execruit or its service providers will only be carried out so as to fulfil agreement between us, that is to say to be able to provide agreed services to you.When we transfer or share information as indicated above, certain personal information may be transferred in and outside the European Economic Area (EEA). All such transfers will be in accordance with applicable law and if processing is done outside EEA, it will be the goal of Execruit to implement suitable protection measures to protect personal information including the use of EU-Commission’s model contractual clauses for transfer of personal information and ascertaining whether the party to whom data is disclosed provides adequate level of protection required by the GDPR.We may also share personal information to Execruit clients in those cases where it is necessary so as to perform our services including for example finding an employee or lease for the employer. If we share personal information to our clients, such clients will be personally responsible for their processing of your information after receiving it from us.
- Security: Execruit GmbH understands the risks of breach of personal information and has therefore implemented technical and organisational measures to prevent and minimize the risk of loss, theft or unauthorised acquisition and dissemination of personal information. These include using standard commercial encryption, regular back-ups and malware scanning.
- Data Retention: We will keep personal information for as long as necessary with regard the purpose for which it was collected. This means that different types of information can be retained for varying periods of time. Your account, and other personal information we process about you, will be archived if you have not been active for 6 months (for example if you have not updated your contact information, applied for a job or contacted us through other channels). If you are the successful candidate for a task or job placement, we may keep certain general information about you such as your references, interview notes and test results for that specific task or placement for up to 4 years after the specific task has been completed for our client so as to be able to fulfil all our obligations. In other cases, we may retain information for as long as permitted by applicable laws.
- Your Data Rights: You have certain rights under the GDPR relating to your personal information. These are:
- Right of access to information and know what information we process about you and why.
- Right to correct your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure of information collected from you (“Right to be forgotten”).
- Right to restrict processing if it is unlawful or based on erroneous information.
- Right to object to processing including processing for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to transfer or request the transfer of your personal information to another data controller (this apply only to such information supplied directly by you and not information obtained from other sources).
- Contact information:
If you have questions about this policy or if you would like to exercise any of your rights specified in this policy, please contact using contact information provided below:
Address: Martinsgasse 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland
Telephone: + 41 78 889 3675