- Following clearly defined briefs from our clients, your focus is to drive diligent filtering of applications, reviewing CVs, vetting candidates, interviewing and evaluating their experiences and skills – with the ultimate goal of developing strong short-lists of candidates for our clients.
- Recruiting for executive, yet technically complex roles, is both a demanding and a rewarding experience. Our customers have high expectations and so do the prospective candidates.. Therefore, the need to be proficient about the industry and the target roles’ specifics are essential for success in this role.
- This role is perfect for someone who is intellectually stimulated by complex and challenging missions, and sufficiently curious to make “finding a needle in haystack’ motivating.
- There is a wealth of well-established tools and deployable approaches available to your disposal, in order to succeed in the role, internally and externally.
- Your major deliverable on every initiative is a well-motivated and well-documented short-list of stellar candidate profiles.
- Demonstrated ability to productively engage and communicate with various audiences
- Strategic, analytical and methodical in approach to tasks
- 5+ years of recruitment experience in Life Sciences (ideally for global roles)
- Industry specific knowledge in the Life Sciences (some subject matter expertise)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driving for and achieving results in complex environment
- Self-drive (initiative) combined with open partnership and support seeking behaviours
|Job Category||HR SERVICES|